Bachelorette...

Trying to leave this feeling behind...
Trying...



I'm a fountain of blood / In the shape of a girlYou're the bird on the brim / Hypnotized by the whirl // Drink me, make me feel real / Wet your beak in the stream / The game we're playing is life /Love is a two way dream // Leave me now, return tonightThe tide will show you the way / If you forget my name, you will go astray / Like a killer whale trapped in a bay // I'm a path of cinders / Burning under your feet / You're the one who walks me / I'm your one way street // I'm a whisper in water / A secret for you to hear / You are the one who grows distant / When I beckon you near // Leave me now, return tonight / The tide will show you the way / If you forget my name, you will go astray / Like a killer whale trapped in a bay // I'm a tree that grows hearts / One for each that you take / You're the intruders hand / I'm the branch that you break






Bachelorette, you climb on rooftops and you - / Bachelorette, you can turn dust into champagne / you even remembered his name! // Bachelorette, the braves you painted pink for / Bachelorette, you tried to show him that he can / but you can never rush a man // you must remember / you're a car girl / you're a star girl / you are at the door / the tide will turn / there's a window... // bachelorette the things you do, girls, to your bachelorettes... / you thought that...hmm... // you must remember / you're a car girl / you're a star girl / you are at the door / the tide will turn / there's a window // Bachelorette, you fly alone now and you cry sometimes / There's nothing like it in the world / You'll go to Paris on your own! // Oh, just a bachelorette you climb on rooftops and you - Bachelorette , you can turn dust into champagne / you even yi-di-di-di-di ya-da-da iy-iy-iy-iy...hhiyyy....



 

Flickr Photostream

Nothing yet

...

Meet The Author